A culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Ownership and Joyfullness.
Continuous innovation is the source of our existence.
Collaboration pushes you to go where you’d never go alone.
Trust defines our relationship with our clients and our employees.
Taking full responsibility is the main pillar of success.
Big ideas can only flourish in a joyful environment.
Date Position Location
Drive SaaS growth in the assigned industry by identifying new customers and nurturing existing accounts,
- Strive for high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty,
- Leverage industry expertise to optimise customer benefit and to reshape customer marketing initiatives,
- Close deals swiftly and efficiently with the support of the solution architect to work out technical details,
- Build long lasting relationships with senior management of customers,
- Follow latest trends in the marketing automation and e-commerce domains,
- Provide excellent customer service,
- Follow up competition and takes proactive measures,
- Work as a team with other industry managers, key account managers and industry strategists
- 3+ years of sales / account management experience in technology & services domain,
- Preferably experienced in finance & telecom verticals,
- Familiarity with marketing automation and digital marketing,
- Account planning, SaaS and software solution selling expertise,
- Proactive personality with established decision maker relationships,
- Excellent English skills,
- Solid presentation skills,
- Guiding Frontend Team and sharing knowledge across the team.
- Planning and implementing development tasks coming from product team.
- Analyze and prepare technical documentations.
- Developing admin panel of saas product - designed as a single page application - using Angular.js.
- Developing build scripts using Gulp.
- Maintaining and bug fixing on current product.
- Holding work permit in Turkey.
- Coordination, communication and project management skills
- Proactive, result oriented, problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field,
- Advanced Jquery, Angular.js, SASS, Gulp, Node.js knowledge
- Knowledge about developing single page applications.
- Ability of developing Jquery, CkEditor plugins and Angular.js Components.
- Push and GTM (Google Tag Manager) technologies knowledge is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Has completed military service (for male candidates)
- Developing and architecting solid and scalable software with c# language, improving code quality and code reviews
- Building kind of services within the project, designing software architect and supporting teammates,
- Supporting to our products,
- Understanding requirements of end-users and use cases.Working with product and design team for to the efficient and technical solution for customer needs,3rd Line of Support with SLA
- Diagnosing and Debugging technical issues
- Minimum 5 years experience as a backend software developer,
- Experience on advanced.net #c server-side programming,
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles, software architecture and design patterns,
- Knowledge and experience with designing and implementing backend services(windows and web) for internal and external partners
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience of No SQL DBs,
- Experience of developing robust and stable software for distributed and load balanced environment with horizontal scalability
- Knowledge about the methodology of software development,
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Preferably, has experience in sector of digital marketing and social media,
- Ability about focusing on details, dynamic, hardworking, self-motivated and customer-oriented,
- Having teamwork skills,
- For male candidates, military service must be completed,
- Knowledge about MS Office skills,
We are always on the lookout for people who share the same values for us. If you want to be part of our journey, just fill in the form!
We have received your application. Thank you.
Error occured, please try again.